- About Us
- David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Fighting the HGN Test When Done Inside a Patrol Car
- DNA Tests Highlight Problems with Many Forensic Tests
- DUI offenders regain driving privileges through interlock devices
- How does Minnesota address impaired driving?
- In the fight against student sexual assaults, are colleges going too far?
- Lineups may produce unreliable results in a MN court case
- Oil boom in North Dakota brings a rise in crime, prison population
- The unreliability factor of breath test devices in Minnesota
- Understanding domestic abuse and domestic assault in Minnesota
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- DUI & Alcohol-Related Charges
- East Grand Forks DUI Defense Attorney Office
- Grand Forks Criminal Defense Law Office
- Juvenile Crimes
- Mhmm Menu Layout Loader
- Minot Criminal Defense Law Office
- Our Team
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- White Collar Crimes
Individuals in Minnesota and throughout the country may be charged with a crime if they are found in possession of drug paraphernalia. Drug paraphernalia can include small spoons, water pipes or traditional pipes that are made from glass, wood or other materials....
Individuals in Minnesota and throughout the country who are charged with drug crimes may have defenses to those charges. For instance, it may be possible to claim that an officer violated a person's Fourth Amendment rights. Generally speaking, authorities can't search...
Some things about mortgages have changed in recent years, but for the most part, they are still very complicated loans. As such, there are many kinds of professionals who work in mortgages, both with consumers seeking these loans and with the companies providing them,...
While some states have laws addressing different types of theft, Minnesota has a single theft statute. Consequences for theft vary based on value of the stolen goods and other factors. Before facing theft charges in Minnesota, understand the definition and penalties...
Being arrested for driving under the influence in Minnesota or North Dakota can be concerning. The penalties that accompany a DUI conviction are often harsh and may cause extensive problems in a person’s life with lost driving privileges, jail time and fines. In some...