Skilled, Strategic Defense Against White Collar Crime Charges
White collar crime is a broad category that can be difficult to define. These charges of dishonesty, theft or illegal commercial practices are often preceded by long, complex investigations and require the skill of an experienced criminal defense attorney.
At Dusek Law, based in East Grand Forks, North Dakota, we represent clients throughout North Dakota and Minnesota, providing aggressive advocacy from the moment an investigation begins. Our proactive approach of preparing every case for trial allows us to anticipate opposing arguments and craft effective defense strategies for clients.
Handling A Wide Range Of Charges, Including Internet Fraud, Identity Theft And Embezzlement
With more than 20 years of experience, attorney David Dusek has the in-depth legal knowledge and finely honed litigation skills necessary to defend clients facing even the most serious white collar crime charges, including:
- Bankruptcy and mortgage fraud (submitting false financial information, over-valuing or under-valuing assets, etc.)
- Embezzlement (misappropriating or stealing funds, often from an employer)
- Extortion (trying to obtain money through threats or force)
- Health care fraud (billing for services not rendered, overbilling, falsifying medical records, etc.)
- Insurance fraud (submitting a false claim, stealing your own property and reporting it as stolen by someone else, etc.)
- Identity theft (using someone else’s private Identifying information, whether or not you are seeking financial gain)
- Internet fraud (includes identity theft and many other criminal acts committed online)
- Investment and securities fraud (insider trading, misrepresenting information to investors, etc.)
- Mail and wire fraud (committing acts of fraud through the mail or over the phone)
- Money laundering (hiding or falsifying the origins of money that was illegally obtained)
- Pyramid schemes (an investment scam that builds wealth by recruiting new members who think they are investing in something legitimate)
- Racketeering/RICO (fraudulent business dealings committed in concert with others as part of an organization)
Our staff works closely with clients to build effective representation plans that serve their best interests. We diligently analyze and attack every element of the prosecution’s case so that our clients can feel confident that everything is being done to obtain the best possible outcome.
Contact Dusek Law | Available 24 Hours A Day
We are available by telephone any time, day or night. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. We accept credit cards and offer payment plans for select cases.