- David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Fighting the HGN Test When Done Inside a Patrol Car
- The unreliability factor of breath test devices in Minnesota
- In the fight against student sexual assaults, are colleges going too far?
- Oil boom in North Dakota brings a rise in crime, prison population
- Lineups may produce unreliable results in a MN court case
- Understanding domestic abuse and domestic assault in Minnesota
- DNA Tests Highlight Problems with Many Forensic Tests
- DUI offenders regain driving privileges through interlock devices
- How does Minnesota address impaired driving?
- Hazard Lights can play a role in DUI cases (David Dusek has received advanced level training).
You were walking down the street, and a police officer pulled up to you. You stopped, because you thought that they might need some assistance. You were surprised when they said that you matched the description of a person who had just robbed a local store. You were...
Individuals who are arrested in Minnesota for possessing illegal drugs can have the charges dropped against them for several reasons. Some reasons are due to Supreme Court regulations while others involve improper procedure on the part of police officers handling the...
Law enforcement in Minnesota uses breathalyzers to check Blood Alcohol Content, or BAC. A higher amount of alcohol takes longer to get expelled from the bloodstream. It commonly takes one hour for an ounce of alcohol to leave the body. An ounce of pure alcohol equals...
Some states, such as Minnesota and North Dakota, want to discourage people from driving while intoxicated. One way to do so involves instituting harsh penalties for persons accused of DUI. Since persons driving under the influence present risks to themselves and...
Prosecutors in Minnesota and around the country usually rely on breath-test results to establish intoxication in drunk driving cases. While the equipment used to perform these tests is sophisticated and quite accurate, it may produce misleading blood alcohol...