- David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Fighting the HGN Test When Done Inside a Patrol Car
- The unreliability factor of breath test devices in Minnesota
- In the fight against student sexual assaults, are colleges going too far?
- Oil boom in North Dakota brings a rise in crime, prison population
- Lineups may produce unreliable results in a MN court case
- Understanding domestic abuse and domestic assault in Minnesota
- DNA Tests Highlight Problems with Many Forensic Tests
- DUI offenders regain driving privileges through interlock devices
- How does Minnesota address impaired driving?
- Hazard Lights can play a role in DUI cases (David Dusek has received advanced level training).
Even if you’re an extremely safe driver, it can be a challenge to follow the rules of the road at all times. There are situations in which you have no choice but to violate the law, as well as times when you simply make a mistake. Police officers are always on the...
Minnesota readers might be interested to learn that Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison on March 11 in a New York City courtroom. In February, the former Hollywood film producer was convicted of committing a criminal sexual act and rape in the third...
When law enforcement officers on road patrol suspect that someone has been driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI), they will pull that person over. Typically, officers have some sort of reason for making the initial traffic stop. Those reasons can include a...
One of the worst things you can ever hear is an aggressive cop knock at your front door. Even those who have never knowingly violated the law will likely experience intense fear when they know police want to come into their home. If you know that local law enforcement...
There's a popular saying that familiarity breeds contempt, and the large number of domestic assault and domestic disturbance complaints that Minnesota law enforcement officers have to respond to every day certainly affirms this claim. Living together can create...