- David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Fighting the HGN Test When Done Inside a Patrol Car
- The unreliability factor of breath test devices in Minnesota
- In the fight against student sexual assaults, are colleges going too far?
- Oil boom in North Dakota brings a rise in crime, prison population
- Lineups may produce unreliable results in a MN court case
- Understanding domestic abuse and domestic assault in Minnesota
- DNA Tests Highlight Problems with Many Forensic Tests
- DUI offenders regain driving privileges through interlock devices
- How does Minnesota address impaired driving?
- Hazard Lights can play a role in DUI cases (David Dusek has received advanced level training).
You have the right to remain silent. It's the first part of the Miranda Warning and heard in nearly every television show or movie in which someone is under arrest. Some would say it's the most important right you have if police accuse you of a crime, and they may be...
Police are crediting a motorcyclist's camera for the recent arrest of a North Dakota driver. The driver was allegedly involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, but may have left the scene before police arrived. He is now facing a charge for negligent homicide. This is...
In the state of Minnesota, the court will order probation at the time of sentencing if it applies to your case. The judge will consider several factors in determining probation. If you are eligible, what are the requirements, and what constitutes a violation? The...
The driver accused of causing a fatal accident in the summer of 2019 was only recently charged criminally. Prosecutors accused the man of criminal vehicular homicide related to the alleged drunk driving accident, which is a felony. His blood-alcohol level was...
Let us say that as a Minnesota resident, you know a few hunters and decided to try hunting yourself. You had all the necessary gear, the proper permits and licenses. You packed up the car and were off before dawn, but you should have left that bottle of whiskey...