- David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Fighting the HGN Test When Done Inside a Patrol Car
- The unreliability factor of breath test devices in Minnesota
- In the fight against student sexual assaults, are colleges going too far?
- Oil boom in North Dakota brings a rise in crime, prison population
- Lineups may produce unreliable results in a MN court case
- Understanding domestic abuse and domestic assault in Minnesota
- DNA Tests Highlight Problems with Many Forensic Tests
- DUI offenders regain driving privileges through interlock devices
- How does Minnesota address impaired driving?
- Hazard Lights can play a role in DUI cases (David Dusek has received advanced level training).
Marijuana represents the largest category of drug arrests according to data from the FBI. Out of roughly 663,000 drug arrests nationwide in 2018, 40% of them involved people accused of possessing, manufacturing or selling marijuana. Public attitudes toward the...
David D. Dusek, Premier DUI Attorney, Advanced Level Training on Using Mental Illnesses to Win DUI Alcohol and/or Drug Cases
David D. Dusek recently received advanced level training, from the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, on how to use Mental Illnesses to Win DUI Alcohol and/or Drug Cases. David received training on how, unfortunately, drivers who suffer from mental...
You have the right to remain silent. It's the first part of the Miranda Warning and heard in nearly every television show or movie in which someone is under arrest. Some would say it's the most important right you have if police accuse you of a crime, and they may be...
Police are crediting a motorcyclist's camera for the recent arrest of a North Dakota driver. The driver was allegedly involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, but may have left the scene before police arrived. He is now facing a charge for negligent homicide. This is...
In the state of Minnesota, the court will order probation at the time of sentencing if it applies to your case. The judge will consider several factors in determining probation. If you are eligible, what are the requirements, and what constitutes a violation? The...